2015/05/22

Poem and poetry of: A psychopath rules for love

Poem and poetry of: A psychopath rules for love
Poem lyrics verse poetry and wisdom word:

A psychopath rules for love

You must love me unconditionally no matter what I do.
You do not get to hang out and meet other people than me.
You always need only set up for me and exactly on my terms.
You never question me, and why I'm doing something.
You must always set up and satisfy my feelings.
You must always direct satisfy my needs and wishes.
You are not allowed to have any of your own feelings and thoughts.
You have no right to have your own needs, or ever satisfy them.
You always have to prove that you simply adore and love only me.

You must unconditionally set up on all my requirements above. In case you do not do this. Then I know that you are cheating and going to leave, and hate me. Therefore, I must punish you extra hard now, and this means I have to.

Always exercise I manipulation of you, so that I get exactly what I want.
Always lying about everything for you, so you can never be sure of anything.
Always mentally blaming you, and for all the misery that happens to me.
Always be unfaithful with others against you, so you know how it feels to be hurt.
Always threaten you both physically and mentally, so you become dependent on me.
Always I have the goal, that you should give up and lose all your self-esteem.

Do you refuse to give up for me, and my conditional love? I will hurt you very much, and you sincerely, and that means both mentally and physically. This by suddenly leaving you, and without any prior notice. Or I'll kill you, so you can not leave me and love someone else instead.

And if you try to sneak away and hide from me. Then I will trace you until I know where you are in the world. Then I will pursue you until I will get you back. This is because I am the only one in the world that has the right to own you, and the only thing that you have permission to love forever is me.

All of these you should know before you fall in love, and gets together with a genuine psychopath!

Good references and factual information links about psychopathy.
Is your child a budding psychopath? Now there's a way to find out

No comments:

Post a Comment