2014/11/07

Big announcement: Is that my great new love, also will start writing here with me now.

I have a big announcement to make, and to all of you who are my dear followers and readers here.

Now I have found my biggerst love in my life !!!

He's name is Andrew, and he Will now start blogging whit me here from now.

You Can read his own presention of himself here.

And I hope you are following and who read my blog, want and will appreciate him and his posts here, and as much as I will do.

Just to my dear love Andrew:
Welcome my great love, and to my blog. I hope you will feel welcome by all readers, and that you will become an important and large part of this blog too now.

Your dear Anna

By AnnaAsp.com who is your artist / author / philosopher / writer of Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment